1. What is air-conditioning suit? The high-speed fan at waist makes a large amount of air flow parallel to the body surface outside the body, thereby quickly evaporating sweat, lowering body surface temperature, effectively preventing heatstroke, improving work efficiency, and suitable for cooling high temperature environments in various occasions.
2. Speed control and USB charging: Connect the mobile power supply to the USB, and the clothes will start to work (without battery). It has 3 airflow modes to optimize heat dissipation without heating, and the fan has longer service life. So you can adjust the airflow according to working conditions. So you can adjust the airflow according to working conditions and lower the temperature by more than 8°C.
3. Dual fan design: There are 2 fans at waist part. Easy to install, not easy to fall off (after removing the fan, it will become ordinary sun protection suit). The fan is newly designed to cut airflow even and dense. A 30-degree diagonal cyclone, running at speed of up to 4500r, producing more wind.
4. Material: Made of high-quality cotton and polyester, the fabric is breathable and soft. Quickly evaporate sweat and take away heat for you. Reduce skin problems caused by sweating. It can also effectively block ultraviolet rays and prevent heat stroke, improving work efficiency.
5. Wide application: The fan overalls is quick-drying, sun-proof, breathable and lightweight. As summer clothing and heat-resistant clothing, very suitable for construction workers in the wild and hot areas. Suitable for kitchen chefs, tour guides, farmers or warehouse workers and others who must work in high temperature environments.
Take 10000 mAh power bank as example:
High-end (red light), can be used for about 7 hours
Mid-range (blue light), can be used for about 8.5 hours
Low gear (green light), can be used for about 10 hours
Name: Three-speed Cooling Vest with Reflective Strips
Fabric: 35% cotton + 65% polyester fiber
Color: light gray
Board type: M – 4XL for men and women
1. After installing the battery before turn on. Press the power button for 3 seconds to enter high level. (The screen lights up first and then the fan will spin)
2. Short press the button after booting to adjust wind power (mid-range and low-range).
3. Don’t unplug the connection line directly when not in use.
4. Remove the fan before cleaning, and wash the clothes separately. The fan can also be removed for scrubbing.