Effective date: [May 15, 2023]
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using our Pay-on-Delivery cloud application (“the Application”) as a buyer or a customer of a vendor (“you” or “your”).
By accessing or using the Application, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any part of these Terms, you may not access or use the Application.
Use of the Application
- The Application is provided to facilitate the Pay-on-Delivery service between buyers and sellers. You may use the Application to make secure payments for your purchases.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activities or transactions that occur under your account.
- You agree not to use the Application for any illegal, fraudulent, or unauthorized purposes.
Privacy and Data Protection
Limitation of Liability
- We strive to provide accurate and reliable information through the Application. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information and disclaim any liability for errors or omissions.
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use or inability to use the Application or any content therein.
- The Application may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over the content, privacy policies, or practices of these websites or services and assume no responsibility for them.
- Your interactions with any third-party websites or services are solely between you and the third party, and you should review their terms and policies before engaging with them.
Modification of Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the revised version on the Application.
- By continuing to access or use the Application after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Jurisdiction]. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in [Jurisdiction].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us at [Contact Information].
By accessing or using the Application, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms.
Last updated: [May 15. 2023]